Celebrating 1 Year at Aquitaine
Alex and I celebrated our 1 year anniverary with brunch at Aquitaine, a French bistro, in Boston. We then watched the Red Sox clinch the wild card for the playoffs. Go Sox!
Next week we're treating ourselves to a night at a lux hotel and eating the top-tier of our wedding cake. I hope it's mocha...
Sunday, October 02, 2005
~ the beacon is a state of mind ~
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Melissa & A.J. in LA Originally uploaded b...
- Fun in the Sun... for Labor Day WeekendFriday, 9/2...
- Inga's 90th Originally uploaded by mpdodd....
- Brit Milah Originally uploaded by mpdodd. ...
- Check out Jenny and Antonio in Copán, their new bl...
- Jenny and Antonio safely arrived in Copán Ruinas. ...
- Hannah's First Pictures Originally uploade...
- Dear Zia... Originally uploaded by JennyJa...
- A couple more pics from the Philly trip. Pay clos...
- I know all of our friends from afar were particula...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home