Alex and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary this past week (October 2nd). Maybe as an anniversary gift to ourselves we'll finally order our wedding album. It only took us just under 3 years to frame and hang our Ketubah. We like to take our time!
Bob emailed us this photo of Anniversary Canyon to celebrate the day. What a beautiful place.
For an update on what we've been up to since I last posted...it's been quite some time...check out Alex's blog: http://alexgurn.blogspot.com. He seems to have more time on his hands to post these days. Ah, the joys of being a student :)
Monday, October 08, 2007
~ the beacon is a state of mind ~
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Looking to have fun this weekend while fcuking up ...
- IMG_5273.JPGOriginally uploaded by mpdodd It wa...
- IMG_5362.JPG Originally uploaded by mpdodd One...
- Happy Birthday!!!This is the week of birthdays for...
- The More the Merrier... Bienvenidos a Boston Isab...
- The Beaconers Reunited...Beaconers Jenny, Antonio ...
- I'm lovin' WERS 88.9 FM tonight...Saturday and Sun...
- IMG_4315.JPG Originally uploaded by mpdodd Las...
- Ireland
- Lee se casa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home