We went to the beach, visited an ecoparque/coffee farm, hit up a museum, ate non-stop, traveled to Suchitoto -- a small town outside of San Salvador -- and visited a lush hotel/resort on the beach complete with monkeys, roosters, pools, and our own personal attendent for the day, David, (yes, that was a bit strange and uncomfortable) and chilled out at Bella Vista, the Castro Jacobs home, watching movies, talking, eating, and playing with Amina. Unfortunately we didn't get to see Antonio play tennis but we did hang out poolside at the Centro Espanyol. The week flew by, as it always does when you're on vacation.
I'm already checking flights to go back for a visit. Until then, we're excitingly preparing for their visit to Boston in December/January and talking about a European vacation next year...
And we're practicing the Oompaloompa dance for our new video -- a favorite of Amina's (ok, of all of the adults as well).
Here are some photos from the trip. We have hundreds, as usual.



1 Comments:
I did not comment on these photos when I first read the beacon bee blog, the bbb, however, my comment now is, I like the continuity of the beacon community. I have seen these same photos before and some are in my iPhoto collection. Our best to the Beaconers!
John and Gay Jacobs
Post a Comment
<< Home