Monday, February 26, 2007

Alex and I headed to Philly to meet up with some old friends. Alex had a conference at U Penn. Something academic about ethnography :) I pretended I was a jet setter and flew down for Saturday night. Within less than 24 hours, we hung with Junior, Jenny's brother. He's going down to San Salvador to visit the fam before they move back to Boston (yay!!!!!) Junior works for the Clean Air Council, became a vegetarian, and is studying to become a yoga instructor. We had dinner with Patrick of Grubstake, chilled with Brett, who's now the general manager of Marigold Kitchen (we didn't get a chance to eat there, which I still feel bad about but we will next time), and had brunch with Annie & Jason, whom we hadn't seen since our wedding. Crazy how 2 1/2 years can fly by so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home