Catching up on life...
I'm not quite sure where the weeks go but between work, desperately trying to get to the gym at least 2 times a week (still working on that one :)) and a little yoga here and there, I don't seem to have enough time to connect with friends from afar -- or even keep the blog up to date.
The new year started off with a ton of travel, as usual - the beaconers visited from san salvador. We had nearly two weeks of fun and babies. Alex and I then headed to Vegas for Meg & Hector's wedding. I was then off to Florida to visit the fam -- and the newest member of the Dodd clan, Hannah. We then had a great ski weekend -- see the posts below. The spring is shaping up to be a busy travel time as well -- although that's not all tha surprising for us. We've got a trip to Philly for a conference planned -- I should email Lee & Annie; Alex is heading to Vegas and Northern Cali; I'll be in San Fran for a conference and to see Rosa and her family at the end of the March. And we need to schedule a visit to Cleveland to see Josie and Conor after she takes the Bar.
And then there's Ireland in May. On our ski weekend in Killington we met Brendan from Dublin. He was in Chad's ski lesson group. He ended up having lunch and drinks with us, and then we invited him to dinner. We got his info to meet up for a pint when we're in Dublin. We were telling GF and GFH the story last night at dinner. I guess Alex and I have a reputation for making international friends, according to Josh (who should talk since he's living in Trinidad & Tobago). What I can say. Maybe Alex and I were born on the wrong continent...
I posted a bunch of photos from the first week of January on Flickr -- slowly making my way through the month. A.J. do you have any fotos from December? I still find myself humming along to d*ck in a box. And Alex encountered some folks on the chair lift the other weekend doing the same!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
~ the beacon is a state of mind ~
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Another photo from last weekend's ski trip of all ...
- Gettin' Some Freshies... Alex and I braved the co...
- the beacon bee was on a little hiatus due to some ...
- My parents swung through beantown for a short visi...
- Meg, Hector, and Sofia braved the brisk fall weath...
- Christine and I have decided to excerise...once a ...
- Alex posted some more photos from our El Salvador ...
- We're back in Boston from an amazing week in San S...
- Yesterday Antonio, Alex, Amina and I spent the aft...
- We arrived safely yesterday to San Salvador. For t...

1 Comments:
Hi Melissa--I randomly stubbled upon your blog and am laughing hysterically that I also have been humming d*ck in a box for the last few days.
Great to see you're doing so well, belated good wishes on your wedding. I got married in May 2006, and am back in Buffalo in my second year of law school trying to juggle studying and family--we have a 6yr old son.
Marissa V. (now C.)
Post a Comment
<< Home