OMG, we're homeowners!!
It's official. We're on record. Alex and I are officially homeowners -- well, condo owners. I prefer to think of it as a flat. According to some of the women I work with, I'm a Rozzie Girl now.
Check out Roslindale, our new neighborhood. It has free wireless, jazz in the square, lots of locally-owned businesses, a great wine shop, a coffee shop (which we've been missing so much) and the best of all -- a greek diner.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
~ the beacon is a state of mind ~
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Want to see what my work is about? BPS' Chief Info...
- Moving on...After a roller coaster ride of a life ...
- casaamarilla Originally uploaded by mpdodd...
- A New Beacon Family MemberOn January 2nd, Aimee ga...
- the buffalonians Originally uploaded by mp...
- hannah & zia play Originally uploaded by m...
- Cake Time Originally uploaded by mpdodd. J...
- Anniversary at Aquitaine Originally upload...
- Melissa & A.J. in LA Originally uploaded b...
- Fun in the Sun... for Labor Day WeekendFriday, 9/2...


1 Comments:
Woohoo! Love those stainless steel appliances.
Post a Comment
<< Home