Oh happy day....
It's been a weekend-long effort, and I'm not quite done, but I've gotten my work email inbox down to 1333 emails...from over 5500 emails! Unfortunately, I've sent out a slew of emails this weekend which means that I'll get it again with a couple of hundred at the start of the week but how happy am I to have read through all previously unread emails and sorted/organized/filed away nearly 4000 emails!!!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
~ the beacon is a state of mind ~
Contributors
Previous Posts
- A little behind...As usual I'm a little behind on ...
- After a great conference this week in San Francisc...
- Rachel's Boston ShowerSince Katharina and I could...
- Sail and Nhat are back from their trip around the ...
- Happy Birthday Jenny!!!!Hope you had a great day w...
- Hannah BananaA few months old now but here's a rel...
- Welcome to the blogosphere, G.F.!
- Alex and I headed to Philly to meet up with some o...
- Melissas all aroundI have a pretty common name. In...
- Lazy Sunday...Ever since I saw the digital short b...

1 Comments:
Yes, I am jealous. That's quite a decrease - almost manageable -- but I happen to know first hand how many you have NOW.
Let's try and keep the insanity down to a minimum this weekend, okay? If you promise, I promise. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home